Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

I still dont listen to any of her podcasts bcos of her Giannis slander, but salute to Renee Montgomery, her work ethic is top notch. She is grabbing the bag anywhere she can.

If she ever calls any game i want to watch, i am turning that shit off, lol.

She used to be part of Takeline, a sports pod from Crooked Media with Jason Concepcion (formerly of The Ringer and Grantland). She can get a bit annoying

She used to be part of Takeline, a sports pod from Crooked Media with Jason Concepcion (formerly of The Ringer and Grantland). She can get a bit annoying
Is Jason still doing Sports? I only listen to his X-Ray Vision podcast. They dont have the same chemistry he had with Mallory on Binge mode, but Rosie Knight is a good Co Host.

Not a great show today. Only thing worth listening is the 2 Chainz interview and wheel of issues

Last edited:
Not a great show today. Only thing worth listening is the 2 Chainz interview and wheel of issues
The political segments were expected, especially a day after the midterms (I don’t mind those).

The problem is they let Billy quarterback the non politics segments and dude is literally the worst person in the shipping container (@AZTG was on this early).

Unfortunately Dan finds his chaos amusing, I don’t get it.

The political segments were expected, especially a day after the midterms (I don’t mind those).

The problem is they let Billy quarterback the non politics segments and dude is literally the worst person in the shipping container (@AZTG was on this early).

Unfortunately Dan finds his chaos amusing, I don’t get it.

Personally, I dont think Billy is bad. I actually like him in his natural role, which is to say some dumb stuff in small windows, or tell a long story, etc.

What I dont like is when Dan keeps pushing Billy to give his opinion on shit when Billy not trying too.

Theyll be talking about someshit and Dan will be like well Billy I wanna get your opinion on this, to which half the time Billy wont even give him anything cause he clearly dont have an opinion.

And Dan was doing that alot for a while, thats when I was like man stop doing that.

Thats kind of slowed down from when I said that though.

Overall, I fuck with Billy in his role. When they try to forcefully expand that role is when it gets annoying.

Back