Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Dan been the worst part of the last few shows I watched.

Id be down to listen to a show with just the youngins

Checkout Mystery Crate, it’s mostly just them on it.

I prefer the show with Dan so I rarely listen to Mystery crate.

Im a fan of Dan too. Its his show. Hes the reason were all here.

But these last few shows dudes literally beem talking about the same 5 topics over and over.

Hes good in like 20 seconds spurts. Soon as he goes over that, hes back to "were building this empire" lmaooo. Shits been unbearable to me.

Last edited:
Dr. J spoke truth to power yesterday. Said some G shit:

1) Load Management is trash for the game.

2) There’s not a big difference between NBA players and non-NBA players, and there should be if you’re in the league.

3) Former All-Stars out here milking and STEALING checks their last years in the league. Said once he could only avg 16-18, he knew it was time to hang it up.

The Doc is still that guy.

1628798051609.gif

Last edited:
Keep thinking that a real competitor will pop up to force the UFC's hand. Some retired fighters should try to secure funding and pull a AEW.

I don’t know if it’s me but like every other segment, they’re talking about Covid smh. It’s getting annoying now and there’s been too many Stugotz fake laughs that happen too much. Still love the show but this weeks shows have been meh

I don’t know if it’s me but like every other segment, they’re talking about Covid smh. It’s getting annoying now and there’s been too many Stugotz fake laughs that happen too much. Still love the show but this weeks shows have been meh
Lol, no Dan this week. They were literally playing segments from Stupodity during multiple hours of yesterday’s show.

As for the Covid talk, Covid took Stugotz mum and just took Mike’s grandfather, plus they live in Florida that is getting overrun with Covid, so it’s normal that it comes up a lot.

I feel there should be more talk about Covid talk everywhere. I work in a Hospital and I see the Covid cases rising daily. It’s almost as worst as it was last year. So many people dying and this could have all been avoided.

As for the Covid talk, Covid took Stugotz mum and just took Mike’s grandfather, plus they live in Florida that is getting overrun with Covid, so it’s normal that it comes up a lot.

I feel there should be more talk about Covid talk everywhere. I work in a Hospital and I see the Covid cases rising daily. It’s almost as worst as it was last year. So many people dying and this could have all been avoided.

I live in south Florida too and I know about stu and mike losing loved ones but still it’s get annoying to hear them talk so much about Covid. Guess because I’m tired of hearing so much about it. I understand it

The Suey Awards have taken over this week, which is the equivalent of an old clips TV show. Most of them I could’ve done without. That Fake Stugotz Free-Dumb announcement segment WAS funny, tho.

Dan stay warring with Dana White, tho. Weren’t they ‘posed to box once upon a time?

Back