Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don’t even know where to start. First off, CB a joke and you getting fucked. And everyone has a “few ADA”. And you ain’t getting rich. Unless you got a time machine and can go back to 2015 and drop $25,000 on 100 Bitcoins.

Best wallet? Send all your ADA here:

addr1q9g6zmuw3z3nuxmdt22umtddx3hh7a3hl5mdgfxtp0z6a3qgtr6vhw5ha2nyz49esst6vvxtextvykg205kwmpxalwgssfxkke

See how easy it was for me to “inform” you of the best? But seriously, do your own research. Read this entire thread, go balls deep into Cardano, and wait 5-10 years. That’s how TF you get rich. Not by asking randoms on an online forum how to invest your money. Or DM me and pay for my services, but I ain’t cheap.

“School me my fearless leader”?!? Nigga, you nuttier than SquirrelShit if you thing imma sit here and break shit down. Go pay them Jews at Harvard $100,000/year for the sauce. The nerve of Niggaz… 🤦🏽‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️
First off I've been in this thread for a while but you want to be a fuck nigga. I'm just trying to get into the game but you want to be a bitch on some how shit.

For everyone else don't trust this dude. It seems like he wants to screwed y'all. This dude is a fraud

First off I've been in this thread for a while but you want to be a fuck nigga. I'm just trying to get into the game but you want to be a bitch on some how shit.

For everyone else don't trust this dude. It seems like he wants to screwed y'all. This dude is a fraud

You being in this thread for a while and asking those questions means you’re illiterate, lazy, or both. *Ignore*

And yeah. To everyone else, like he said I’m a fuck nigga and a bitch. Don’t trust me. I want to screw y’all. I’m a fraud.

To the delegates, IYKYK…

You being in this thread for a while and asking those questions means you’re illiterate, lazy, or both. *Ignore*

And yeah. To everyone else, like he said I’m a fuck nigga and a bitch. Don’t trust me. I want to screw y’all. I’m a fraud.

To the delegates, IYKYK…
Neither. I was asking questions to get into your pool and you shitted on me for no reason. I'm trying to get better

@AZTG tell them ABW MFers stop giving me viruses with all these BS crypto ads. Run my banner instead…

1,000 Nighaz click, a $25,000 in Bitcoin. LIQUID. But Niggaz HATE fucking reading. Rather work 45 years 20-65 for Jews… 😂🙅🏾‍♂️

PATHETIC.

Alright, I just downloaded this voyager app. Trying to comprehend how it works. Is the your main platform for crypto investing?

Alright, I just downloaded this voyager app. Trying to comprehend how it works. Is the your main platform for crypto investing?

Naw. It’s a brokerage and gives away free BTC. Nice to use for initial purchase and keep open to spam your link to friends and family for more free BTC. For beginner investing I suggest Celsius. They pay very well and stake all of your coins.

The FinalForm is SafePal IOS/Android. Then you’re decentralized and answer to nobody. Plus DeFi staking and an anonymous back door to the GOAT exchange for investing Binance Global, not Binance US… 😎

DDC43DA4-66AC-450D-A883-E8AF01A70D26.png
41335572-2338-4759-A5D0-F7E88EE9C2D7.jpeg

That mfer Musk a cold mfer.

A few months ago, he said some wild shit and crashed crypto.

And now, because Tesla is about to report earnings and holds a ton of bitcoin, Musk said some shit to boost crypto the week before its earning call.

Fuck Musk, but thats a cold mfer right there.

He need us for his WallCharger/SolarRoof Bitcoin miners. He will integrate them and DoubleDip.

For any guys new to this space, the CeFi with millions in ads (Voyager/BlockFi/Celsius/etc) will NOT rob you. Not even of a penny. But they will stall you.

Binance is $100,000/day transactions max.

DeFi is NO MAX withdrawals.

Oh! And my bookie Stake. NO MAX withdrawals… 💁🏾‍♂️

I want ALL the fucking smoke. Go back and check ALL my po$t$. Free band$. 200x (+20,000% or better). Or STFU…

$2 to $35 QUICK!

If these stock Niggaz even DREAM that they are on XPPX level, then Niggaz better wake up and apologize. ASAP!!!

27207508-7F28-4C91-87EF-9815C236C4CA.jpeg 953320BC-9A82-4F4C-9ECB-1AC11945861E.jpeg

10AXS left. Got my initial investment back, and then $ome. PLUS 10 more for “free”. Wash/Rinse/Repeat. 1,000 times/year. WTF these Niggaz know about FreeRolling HouseMoney. And no, I don’t do leverage. I got racks, my Nigga…

47A53BB5-3BD0-4F6C-9006-ADB3DF92FCDC.png

God is GOOD! They let a Nigga slide though! One more transaction, and we Gucci!!!😭🙏🏾

View attachment 597069

@M4nh4tt4n

Sorry for the wait. +679ADA... for now.
I may convert some recent option plays over to the wallet and delegate some more in the near future.
I appreciate ya; option plays are still my thing, but like you, it makes sense to have multiple streams of income. That's true freedom right there.

Would this make me that one more transaction you were talking about?

@M4nh4tt4n

Sorry for the wait. +679ADA... for now.
I may convert some recent option plays over to the wallet and delegate some more in the near future.
I appreciate ya; option plays are still my thing, but like you, it makes sense to have multiple streams of income. That's true freedom right there.

Would this make me that one more transaction you were talking about?

Oh, naw. We pledged 100k ADA. But @JamesMADE and I only made it to like 85k. There’s one big transaction trying to get through left. Hopefully tomorrow.

The owners pledge is just us putting our money where our mouth is. Delegates can pledge 32M ADA and halfway max out our pool, but Whales not gonna delegate if they see the owners only invested 1,000 ADA themselves.

Thanks for the delegation, tho. ADA can’t beat all of that leverage and options $hit you be doing, but it will shit on just buying stocks and holding lol

Back