Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was gonna hire someone until you made a post clowning me.
So I’m proving a point. Otherwise it woulda been done.
I’m not tripping on $10k. Trust me

Don’t pay for someone to produce a coin. It takes 2 minutes. Certik $10,000 is justified, IMHO. But I didn’t. I learned Solidity and made my own shit. Ethereum BlockChain, tho.

Certik certification is what made Binance/PancakeSwap blow. Binance Smart Chain, tho. Different BlockChain. And they worth MultiBillions now. I’m sure they DGAF about the $10k they spent.

Google Marc Cuban. A billionaire that was too Jew to pay the $10k on his MultiMillion dollar Titan investment lol…

I got banned for flexing in the NBA thread and said “Fuck ABW, imma make another account. These Niggaz ain’t smart enough to ban by IMEI. Prolly not smart enough to even ban by IP…”💁🏾‍♂️😂

Don’t pay for someone to produce a coin. It takes 2 minutes. Certik $10,000 is justified, IMHO. But I didn’t. I learned Solidity and made my own shit. Ethereum BlockChain, tho.

Certik certification is what made Binance/PancakeSwap blow. Binance Smart Chain, tho. Different BlockChain. And they worth MultiBillions now. I’m sure they DGAF about the $10k they spent.

Google Marc Cuban. A billionaire that was too Jew to pay the $10k on his MultiMillion dollar Titan investment lol…

Not sure about 2min but I’m learning

still fucking up

i think DS3 has like 16 zeros
That’s not good

Say @Fightbackmode2005 wanna sell vids 50 cent/pop. He can’t if lowest DOS denomination is 0.01. That’s $1. But with 16 zeroes them broke MFers can pay 0.005DOS. That’s why Bitcoin has 8 zeroes. Satoshi Nakamoto knew we would hit $1M/coin from the 1 cent/coin start in 2009. So you can buy gum with 0.00000001BTC.. 🤓

Back