Welcome To aBlackWeb

is it good or bad to have a coin have a high burn rate?

and how does it help with inflation? or is it because its burned it makes the available coins lower and thus drives up the price?
Burning coins is a type of Deflation. It doesn’t directly affect the price (only buying and selling does) but yea it can lead to a price increase since the supply is lower, demand has to stay up

so should we store the coins in exchanges or offline wallets?
Binance, CoinBase, Celsius, or Voyager. Get APY automatically. Trillions+ AssetsUnderManagement and a couple have WallStreet tickers. They ain’t going nowhere.

Or buy a Trezor or Ledger. Or download TrustWallet or SafePal and handle everything yourself and be decentralized. Pay zero taxes…

You can’t, you have to sell and re-buy currently, Robinhood has full custody over any crypto assets you bought through their brokerage. They are in the process of giving users custody of their crypto wallets but there is no timetable when that will be available

I’ll believe that when I see it. They shady AF. Might have to hook us up and be noncustodial to try to cover up that WallStreetBets $hit, tho lol

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.

Use code GLEH78 or this link to claim your BTC:

Set it and forget it. Or set everything up yourself and earn WAY more interest…

C96ED6B0-77D3-46D6-B3EB-5C7FB88BB7F6.png 5E811332-141C-4F86-920C-9616A9B99700.png D870F03A-722D-4F8F-BD6D-1A0419469C87.png

Do these on the shitter. Made $100+ last year. Worth about $750 now. All of them took me like an hour combined. Bookmark and check for new freebies weekly…

$5 is $5, but all of my 2015 CoinBase clicks are worth $1000 each now. Bitcoin 200x from $250 2015 to $50,000 2021.

$5 USD always gonna be $5. Even 100 years from now. But really 1 cent, because of inflation every year. You just don’t see it. Don’t believe me? Ask your pops how much a crib/college/Mustang/a soda was in his day…

I remember when @M4nh4tt4n was flooding the block over with crypto and stock knowledge at the Mega thread and cats didn't believe his hustle. Months later, and dude is the Godfather of ABW concerning crypto. Props for sharing all this good info bro.
The USD is a ponzi scheme. And I’ll battle anyone on it who disagrees live for $.

I remember when @M4nh4tt4n was flooding the block over with crypto and stock knowledge at the Mega thread and cats didn't believe his hustle. Months later, and dude is the Godfather of ABW concerning crypto. Props for sharing all this good info bro.
Same with the invest thread.

i can admit I was wrong about crypto

i have seen the light and Im in the process of developing my own coin. Should be ready in three weeks they tell me.

y’all better support.

@M4nh4tt4n
My fault bruh. You was all types of hoe ass niggas. But turns out , I was the hoe ass.
Now that’s out the way......let’s eat.

shib is doing me well right now

Same with the invest thread.

i can admit I was wrong about crypto

i have seen the light and Im in the process of developing my own coin. Should be ready in three weeks they tell me.

y’all better support.

@M4nh4tt4n
My fault bruh. You was all types of hoe ass niggas. But turns out , I was the hoe ass.
Now that’s out the way......let’s eat.

shib is doing me well right now

LOL! I’d rather piss off a whole forum just to get a few people on the wave, that have all my brothas miss the biggest transition of wealth the world has ever seen.

Back