Welcome To aBlackWeb

He also wanted to sell Teslas for $69,420 lol. Word on the street is that he will pump DOGE 4/20 and on his birthday. Not financial advice...

Dude I work with made over $1k (and counting) on Dogecoin in the last few days alone. Faggot says "to the moon" in real life while I been preaching dont chase meme stocks

View attachment 509848
DOGE is a ShitCoin with 10s of millions on TikTok hyping it. $GME 2.0 lol. I ain’t touching it, but them apes can make it bubble. It ain’t gotta make sense, as long as it makes cents...

Last edited:
I don’t know.

its romuored all cryptos are dropping because people cashing out to jump on dogecoin........just the sheer numbers you can by makes your profit higher..and since it’s a gamble....loses greater.

but that’s why doge is the only one climbing after others sold there’s to drop the price.

I copping a few more thousand.

f the moon. This ABW

going to sit on Saturn
Yeah. If enough forums select “The One”, we’re all rich. Like WSB in 2020, except crypto 24/7 and way less manipulation from whales/hedge funds. But that would take planning and organization lol. Also, all coins and transactions are on the ledger, so no selling of fake shares.

aight so its hard to not notice the boom but im not impressed

I got in on doge but all this new shit and the instructions im seeing to purchase is looking goofy

how ya'll know all these random ass apps and coins wont just poof one day? lol
10,000 coins and 99% of them WILL go poof. Research the top 100 and leave the other 9,900 alone...

Nah coins that you can pretty much only buy on dex like pancakeswap ain’t worth the investment, pretty much they only making the the founders rich and a few really early investors

that being said. If someone is giving away free safemoon my eth wallet will gladly accept it

Nah coins that you can pretty much only buy on dex like pancakeswap ain’t worth the investment, pretty much they only making the the founders rich and a few really early investors

that being said. If someone is giving away free safemoon my eth wallet will gladly accept it
Dream killing ass

Now I take it serious. I have a checklist.

Team, VC investors, UseCase, Tokenomics.

Basically, Ivy League or Fortune 500 founder dudes, Billionaire investors, Disruptive Technology, and Low maximum coins in circulation (capped) /or token burns.

Back