Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON The Crow (8/23)

I really tried to like the movies after Brandon Lee's masterpiece, but they've failed harder and harder with every sequel they've ever made... And that TV show with Marc Dacascos??? Lumpy Doo Doo grits.

I have ZERO faith in this flick being on par with the original and less faith that it would be better.

I'ma be honest... The crow was ok. I think people glorify it cause of the way Lee died and not necessarily that he died.

I'll watch it if I'm high or something but I've never gone out my way to watch once I moved from home and was able to see it on HBO practically all day when it was on repeat back in the day.

I really tried to like the movies after Brandon Lee's masterpiece, but they've failed harder and harder with every sequel they've ever made... And that TV show with Marc Dacascos??? Lumpy Doo Doo grits.

I have ZERO faith in this flick being on par with the original and less faith that it would be better.
Didnt they have on with ole boy from terminator😆

And ole girl got that zazie beetz might be musty vibe goin on straight of crystal deodorant

They should have made a spin off with Sting back in 1996
c50e5aa14f2dfadeb78f95367cc488ab.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahahaha why he look like Jared Leto’s Joker?!?

he look like is he shoot anything above a .22 he gon snap his damn wrist.

The fuck is this shit?

He’d make a dope Jack Skelington tho.

TV show was dope tho.
Mark Dacascus is the second best Crow.

Back