Not open for further replies.

which one of yall tried this shit lol

Door dash was like

:hahaha:

Door dash was like

:hahaha:
She got a nice voice…what’s her name?

Ugh. Got into a wreck yesterday for the first time in 5+ years

Was in the turn lane at a stop light turning right onto the highway. I looked to see if the way was clear for me after she went and it was

She moved and I moved but she stopped abruptly and I rear ended her

I came out with my insurance card to swap info and she said she wanted to wait until the police. I was like whatever ok

My car took all the damage because mines low and she had an suv. Like my hood was just pushed back and bumper was scraped

Did not know Florida gives citations and it's 4 points (FUCK). They do allow you to take an online class and remove the points. Citation only like 162. So I'm cool with all that. Plus I have accident forgiveness so my insurance isn't going up. Which is great because it actually recently lowered lol

Fuck up part is the body shops are all booked until August or September for repairs

Car is drivable so I went to get my estimate from the shop with a fucked up hood lol looking like a damn "Florida man" meme

I'm getting a dash cam. Fuck these people

Ugh. Got into a wreck yesterday for the first time in 5+ years

Was in the turn lane at a stop light turning right onto the highway. I looked to see if the way was clear for me after she went and it was

She moved and I moved but she stopped abruptly and I rear ended her

I came out with my insurance card to swap info and she said she wanted to wait until the police. I was like whatever ok

My car took all the damage because mines low and she had an suv. Like my hood was just pushed back and bumper was scraped

Did not know Florida gives citations and it's 4 points (FUCK). They do allow you to take an online class and remove the points. Citation only like 162. So I'm cool with all that. Plus I have accident forgiveness so my insurance isn't going up. Which is great because it actually recently lowered lol

Fuck up part is the body shops are all booked until August or September for repairs

Car is drivable so I went to get my estimate from the shop with a fucked up hood lol looking like a damn "Florida man" meme

I'm getting a dash cam. Fuck these people

That sucks bro…make sure the body shop has all the parts ordered prior to your appt date, the part delays been UGLY since 2020

And I don’t think a dash cam would have helped you this time

That sucks bro…make sure the body shop has all the parts ordered prior to your appt date, the part delays been UGLY since 2020

And I don’t think a dash cam would have helped you this time
Yea the one shop I got my estimate from said he's got people from months ago. That's insane to me. I'm used to a 2 week process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back