Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea man like @Meeks said there's always something everywhere lol. Manhattan is the tourist spot specifically Times Square area. I don't know where you're going or what borough but start there. If you're interested in some food spots these are some random ones you could try

Some random events depending when you're coming.

I would very much try that pizza with lobster. But take those cucumbers off. Those should only be in a salad.

Yea man like @Meeks said there's always something everywhere lol. Manhattan is the tourist spot specifically Times Square area. I don't know where you're going or what borough but start there. If you're interested in some food spots these are some random ones you could try

Since you posting NYC food pics and all...say bruh...you ever had a Chopped Cheese sandwich?

If so...how is it? Do they be bussin? I made my own a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't find no keto hoagie breads. Are they truly popular up there?

Ah ok. I was curious cuz those are two gigs you kinda always hear folks talking about it but never about how someone can get into it and I never knew anyone who actually did either. i'm guessing you get into both via recruitment services?
From what I was told u either need a degree or get excel and tableau certification then u can get your foot in the door anywhere that has positions even without experience tho ofc that's a lot harder.

:scust::Pathetic:

lol that first pic..

niggas just be doing any damn thing and calling it "pizza"

Ukraine crisis has me conflicted butbthats beside the point .. but care bears talking about a diplomatic solution

As body's are filling trenches or littering the streets
💁🏾‍♂️

Props

Yeah I'm staying in upper west side and I'm visiting all the boroughs,

Got a favorite chopped cheese spot? Halal food? Club?

And also where do I indulge in debauchery?

If you got a Korean restaurant near you ask for kam pung ki (sometimes spelled Kan pun gi). It's probably one of the most expensive dishes they got but its worth it. Get 2 sides of rice with it too. It's gonna take at least 2 sittings if you eating it solo.

If they don't have it on the menu... leave.

Thank me later.

lmao what in the world is Viola doin 🤣

Bruh I was wondering why she was making those faces. I can't even recall 1st Lady making them kinds faces. Well I can think of a couple...but she didn't THAT crazy. Lol.

Props to Viola tho. Black Excellence as always with her. Looking forward to seeing her portray this African warrior. Forgot who tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back