Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayoooooo.......you got blessed to wake up this morning. Take time out of your day to give thanks to whomever you pray to or don't. Life is good mane and God is great

Here's some theme music for you as well

Here reference tracks is like finding gold

You know what blows my mind in 40 years all this richness will not bein the playlist of these young negroes we keeping this alive 80s 90s babies

One thing I love about black men, when you first meet any black man and y’all chopping it up on some basic talking shit. If you watch the eyes, when you first start really talking. You peep da size up..it’s in the eyes. Lol..if ion see the size up I feel weird. It’s all love tho

Any new Yorkers in here or anyone that ever been there?

First time visiting in the summer and needs tips on best places to eat and go to.

Last edited:
One thing I love about black men, when you first meet any black man and y’all chopping it up on some basic talking shit. If you watch the eyes, when you first start really talking. You peep da size up..it’s in the eyes. Lol..if ion see the size up I feel weird. It’s all love tho

So you saying you love when black men look you up and down? Weird, but to each his own.

So you saying you love when black men look you up and down? Weird, but to each his own.
That’s not the size up I’m talking about, that’s directly disrespectful. I’m talking bout that moment when you’re speaking with them, and you make eye contact. If you pay attention, it’s only in the area of the eyes.

Ever talked to your kid and you’re explaining something and they have that look in their eyes like they’re trying to get on the same understanding as you. They are trying to figure out exactly where you coming from.

It’s just the area around the eyes and eyes..it’s that..that’s the size up..it’s a quick assessment of you and what you about.

maybe I’m the only one here that peeps it.

it’s subtle

Know what to make it more universal…sometimes it’s accompanied with a slightly tilted head back and a generic “oh word” to whatever you said

I’m obsessed wit this now..I was going through the Rolex in my mind of who I know does the most I’m hiphop…it’s BG, this the look

1650037004095.jpeg

never took the time to appreciate soccer.. football whatever you wanna call it… but my son loves it and he’s playing for a city club… now I have fallen in love w it… why did I stay asleep for so long smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back