Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree that you should avoid killing people over material goods. That said, the family can STFU. Criminals and the people who support them don't get to dictate what happens to them in the commission of a crime.

Car jackers been shooting people nowadays. A person I know grandma got shot at in NOLA when they took her car. She didnt get hit though but yea.

Cant have 3 men run up on you and take your possessions and think they not gon hurt me.

Bruh its 20 here the day before yesterday it was 49 so i got some shots up this is some bullshit

25 degrees and with the wind chill feels like 15 degrees.

LLS at 1 of my dogs thinking they're getting a long walk today. I'm looking at him like
steve-harvey-sorry-about-that.gif

For the most part. First dream of the new year was me screaming "FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU!! AND FUCK YOU SOME MORE! FUCK YOU!!" So that's how this year gonna pan out, not up for bs. Maybe I'm getting to that old age of not caring what I say anymore.
I love this for you Amanda

just don’t get into trouble lol

Reactions: B_A

I'll tell that family to go fuck themselves

That is a family full of dumb ass people and after reading that I'm not even surprised that person out here trying carjack people.

He got what he deserved.

Family shouldn't have shit to say and if they did it should've been along the lines of "we're sorry we lost a member of our family and we wish he wasn't out here trying to carjack someone."

That is a family full of dumb ass people and after reading that I'm not even surprised that person out here trying carjack people.

He got what he deserved.

Family shouldn't have shit to say and if they did it should've been along the lines of "we're sorry we lost a member of our family and we wish he wasn't out here trying to carjack someone."
Lol the nerve...of people

This is facts

Bruh. The videos and comments im seeing with 100K-200K-500K likes about this is how High School really is are crazy.

Yea we was having sex and doing a few drugs here and there. But the young folks are saying this is an accurate account of High School is lies.

Bruh. The videos and comments im seeing with 100K-200K-500K likes about this is how High School really is are crazy.

Yea we was having sex and doing a few drugs here and there. But the young folks are saying this is an accurate account of High School is lies.

Are you accounting for being from a completely different generation, the more open accepting of lbgtq people, it being a what seems like a majority white high school?

I can say that it ain't what I experienced or why my kids and nieces and nephews experiencing now. I just know things have changed but to the extent of that change for most I can't say.

Are you accounting for being from a completely different generation, the more open accepting of lbgtq people, it being a what seems like a majority white high school?

I can say that it ain't what I experienced or why my kids and nieces and nephews experiencing now. I just know things have changed but to the extent of that change for most I can't say.

I regularly talk with my younger cousins about how they are doing in middle and high school (trying to drop some knowledge to be better) and they let me know how its going with great detail because they can trust me and not get judged

But I didnt take into account white folks.

I watched quite a few of the show and that is not what even 20% of high school students do or see. If so then the world is fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back