Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@deadeye @Pepé Le Chi

HE BYKE

Get that boy a deal.. shit ridiculous!

rick-ross.gif

He rapping about how you get high blood pressure, diabetes and become infested with parasites. But go ahead eat all that overprocessed gmo meat and high fructose corn syrup shit...😒😒😒😒

He rapping about how you get high blood pressure, diabetes and become infested with parasites. But go ahead eat all that overprocessed gmo meat and high fructose corn syrup shit...😒😒😒😒

he be snappin though.. plus its different

everything from the bars to the beat is fire

lets you know hes serious about his craft even though he not rapping about the usual

But you posted a pic of it trying to pass it off as some double chocolate chip cookies though:sayit:

Bitch--

E8B75B57-27AD-461D-9DBA-649E461CC494.gif

show me where i did this?

I posted it to show that we all fuck up in the kitchen sometimes. I didn't expect you to run with it and throw it all up in my face every couple of months. Especially after I gave ya'll the redemption pics

Bitch--

E8B75B57-27AD-461D-9DBA-649E461CC494.gif

show me where i did this?

I posted it to show that we all fuck up in the kitchen sometimes. I didn't expect you to run with it and throw it all up in my face every couple of months. Especially after I gave ya'll the redemption pics
I don't even know where you posted it, and you was proud of them. And not knocking that we don't mess up in the kitchen but who cook cookies in a deep dish aluminum pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back