Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy hit her she blacked his eye no suspension. I think they were playing too rough or something. School said he was trying get her attention she says he hit her probably somewhere in between but I don’t like that shit. Defend yourself of course but I don’t want no labels on her
I bet she could whoop yo ass too

Know what’s funny about people in the military that don’t wanna get vaccinated?

you sign up to have someone tell you to go to some bum Fuck country to kill someone you don’t know and for reasons you either haven’t been told, don’t understand, or knowingly been misled about..and that’s cool

but getting a vaccine.., oh know, you don’t know what’s in that..

My wife doing a Mary vs Mariah in the house right now,
Dancing in the hallway
she put. Vision of love against real love

she in her own world right now with a bonnet on.

I should put this on TikTok

One of white peoples only saving graces is the footage they get on dangerous animals.
I can watch crocs all day(even tho I don't fuck with em) and these dumb muhfuckas just scubadived in some water to get some footage almost fucking themselves up.

Glorious......but if only

Gotta expand ya circle

hole buncha shit can start convos
So what you do, keep the diamond tester on the living room table all awkwardly like its a coffee book?

"Oh hey guys, So you've been married for how long? Beautiful beautiful....funny enough, i have this diamond tester just sitting here and uh...can i see your ring real quick?"

Lol da fuck.

So what you do, keep the diamond tester on the living room table all awkwardly like its a coffee book?

"Oh hey guys, So you've been married for how long? Beautiful beautiful....funny enough, i have this diamond tester just sitting here and uh...can i see your ring real quick?"

Lol da fuck.
He walk around with that shit in his pocket at the function like Steve carrell with the fake ear in 40 year old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back