Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this one cat that is a vegan. Nigga stay beating people over the head with his "meat is bad" bullshit but he smokes weed and cigarettes. He's be like "I don't see how ya'll eating that chicken. It's poisoning your body. Hold on, let me go smoke this cancer stick real quick."

Vegans who primarily eat mock products are like that, too (I'm a vegan so this is interesting to me). They taste good, but those mock products are processed trash.

Vegans who primarily eat mock products are like that, too (I'm a vegan so this is interesting to me). They taste good, but those mock products are processed trash.

Yeah, another vegan once told me that about the Impossible burger and related stuff. I never really understand stuff like that to be honest. If you don't eat meat, why are you so pressed to eat things that are like meat. I get that for people who like meat but want to give it up, but it doesn't make a lot of sense for people who claim they don't even like meat.

E_VCLcfXoAAOSPp

@AP2.0 we still need answers
You never watched this a kid whoadie?

Birdman is a legend

You never watched this a kid whoadie?

Birdman is a legend
This was a tv show? i mean i know about the filnobep skits if thats what u talkin bout but nah im still tryin to figure out his beef with macguyver

Not having a good day..... I haven't felt like this in a while. I just want to go to sleep and wake up next year sometime. All this shit for the birds. Life if hard... I am sure I will get out of this funk and typing this shit out is putting more energy towards this negative thoughts but....its where I am right now. Just want to be mad/sad and hate the world and everything in it. I will unpack this negative shit but right now I am just ugh disgusted with what I attracted into my life. How did I end up here.

Not having a good day..... I haven't felt like this in a while. I just want to go to sleep and wake up next year sometime. All this shit for the birds. Life if hard... I am sure I will get out of this funk and typing this shit out is putting more energy towards this negative thoughts but....its where I am right now. Just want to be mad/sad and hate the world and everything in it. I will unpack this negative shit but right now I am just ugh disgusted with what I attracted into my life. How did I end up here.
Your allowed to feel how you are feeling right now. There is nothing wrong with that. Just don’t let it consume you and let you do or think things that you would normally wouldn’t. Just remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Yeah, another vegan once told me that about the Impossible burger and related stuff. I never really understand stuff like that to be honest. If you don't eat meat, why are you so pressed to eat things that are like meat. I get that for people who like meat but want to give it up, but it doesn't make a lot of sense for people who claim they don't even like meat.

Yeah I think processed vegan meat or non meat is mainly for transitioning from meat to fully vegan and for meat eaters having a "meat less" day. I also think that the consumption of meat is faster than production so there is a capitalist side of marketing plant based. As a vegan now vs when I started 9 years ago...the industry is much different.
You have people who are vegan for very different reasons. I desire to have a 75% raw food diet. But it takes time and discipline.

I have look up how the plant based gmo food is made. I just want to get to a point where I am. Growing my own food 😌

Yeah I think processed vegan meat or non meat is mainly for transitioning from meat to fully vegan and for meat eaters having a "meat less" day. I also think that the consumption of meat is faster than production so there is a capitalist side of marketing plant based. As a vegan now vs when I started 9 years ago...the industry is much different.
You have people who are vegan for very different reasons. I desire to have a 75% raw food diet. But it takes time and discipline.

I have look up how the plant based gmo food is made. I just want to get to a point where I am. Growing my own food 😌

Gotcha. I've tasted some of those meant substitutes. They aren't bad, but it's a stretch to say they are just like meat. I'd say an apt comparison would be like orange punch vs orange juice. If you just want something somewhat orange flavored, the punch will do. If you want actual orange juice, not so much. Like you said though, it's probably good for meat eaters that want a meatless day. Though for me, if I want have a meatless meal, I just eat what I normally but without meat. lol

i agree. If you eat processed "fake meat" , you might as wl eat meat.

I hope things turn around for you soon and that you feel better soon

it’s only temporary!

I hope for your peace of mind that you make and break the connection that ties you to this current disturbance in your life. Give as much of your cares and worries to god to deal with so that your mind can find respite.

Seen some shit today where a guy had a glass of water and he asked a woman how heavy she thinks the glass is, and she said 8 ounces, and he said she is wrong.

The glass is only as heavy as how long he holds it. If he holds it for a few minutes, no difference, if he holds it for a day, his hand will get sore, if he holds it for a month, his arm will feel pain.

And then said, that’s how it is with bad feelings, it’s ok to hold it sometimes, as long as we know when to put them down. So it’s ok that you feel bad and even are expressing it. You seem to know when it put it down.

Got my CT scan done today…and some blood work and shit. This chick just called me and said the doctor don’t see nothing wrong wit ya kidneys and liver and shit…

:hahaha:

hoe ass doctor had me thinking I was about to die of kidney or liver cancer

but I’m still not out of the woods yet ..and no I didn’t make any of this up…y’all ever piss blood before? That shit is painful

Nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back