Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just talking about yhis

Yeah but you gotta look at the jobs offering those higher end bonuses. Some of those shits are PhD level positions

Too volatile. Just give me a consistency bonus like they giving signing bonuses.

Exactly. If they aren't on a freeze.
Aye .
$10k reloc
$90k signin
Yearly bonus garanteed minimum 50%
Stock options
mortgage interest subsidy
All health , vision and dental covered 100%
my home girl just got it. Only masters level.

you old enough to get the same. But they all chem degreed up.

still worth a shot.
I saw it.
If all goes well, she could pull in $700k end of next yr.

check out pharma bruh. Trust me,

that’s how my wife and I make our bread.

• Goat
Reactions: deadeye and RodyRod
I hear you.
I just need more of us to get this money.

too many that’s not worthy are getting it.

You right but I'd focus more on directing people to where they're already talented at. Not many people can afford to go get double and triple degreed up for some of these higher profile positions. I'd love to see it but it's just not realistic

You right but I'd focus more on directing people to where they're already talented at. Not many people can afford to go get double and triple degreed up for some of these higher profile positions. I'd love to see it but it's just not realistic
You right but many black women are, a lot of the ladies are killing it and don’t have an onlyfans.

we need more males in STEM

You right but many black women are, a lot of the ladies are killing it and don’t have an onlyfans.

we need more males in STEM

I said this in the last college degree thread but yall gonna have folks flooding STEM degrees and making them not as valuable as you hope they can be. There's more ways to make a decent living then sending people to the same degree paths

Reactions: SeaSnake
I said this in the last college degree thread but yall gonna have folks flooding STEM degrees and making them not as valuable as you hope they can be. There's more ways to make a decent living then sending people to the same degree paths
The world is big.

nit sure if it was here orthe other site but I met a chick , at 23 I think in charge of a site in Belgium.

STEM has legs but you also need a plan and to execute it and be open to relocation.
Shit my wife only looks for black peoples ti hire first . But only Africans and uk educated black peoples apply.

The world is big.

nit sure if it was here orthe other site but I met a chick , at 23 I think in charge of a site in Belgium.

STEM has legs but you also need a plan and to execute it and be open to relocation.
Shit my wife only looks for black peoples ti hire first . But only Africans and uk educated black peoples apply.

I'll give you credit in that I didn't consider over seas positions. Is STEM being pushed as hard internationally as it is state side? Because here you see kids saying they're gonna get a STEM degree the way folks used to say "I'm gonna get a law degree" and now we got 2 billions lawyers and 98% of them ain't worth a shit

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
I'll give you credit in that I didn't consider over seas positions. Is STEM being pushed as hard internationally as it is state side? Because here you see kids saying they're gonna get a STEM degree the way folks used to say "I'm gonna get a law degree" and now we got 2 billions lawyers and 98% of them ain't worth a shit
they also cant pass the bar either

Dropped off my laptop at the computer repair place down the street.... walk in I see they Nigerians I’m praying they don’t steal my identity or nothing crazy

luckily it’s my music laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.