Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn wtf was you so jaded bruh
You're trolling but Ima real with you

Part of the reason not the whole reason..but my barbershop didn't have cable and would show nothing but maury jerry and Divorce court etc since i could remember. It gave me vision at a young age that marriage aint it. The fact there's a market for ppl breaking up is trash to me. Call it what you want

You can commit and be faithful without being legally tied to that person

Lol…this shit just strolling at half speed like

“I could end yo fuckin life right now if I wanted to”

Lol..tell me it don’t look like that’s what it’s thinking

You're trolling but Ima real with you

Part of the reason not the whole reason..but my barbershop didn't have cable and would show nothing but maury jerry and Divorce court etc since i could remember. It gave me vision at a young age that marriage aint it. The fact there's a market for ppl breaking up is trash to me. Call it what you want

You can commit and be faithful without being legally tied to that person
Watch out for common law if yall decide to live together. Assuming your in a state that has it

Watch out for common law if yall decide to live together. Assuming your in a state that has it
You're not wrong, but I can't help but laugh at this shit. It's all so depressing. Men and women don't really seem to need each other, anymore. Assuming people don't destroy themselves, I can't help but wonder what society will look like a hundred years from now.

You're not wrong, but I can't help but laugh at this shit. It's all so depressing. Men and women don't really seem to need each other, anymore. Assuming people don't destroy themselves, I can't help but wonder what society will look like a hundred years from now.
If you "need" someone to make you happy, the relationship is already headed in the wrong direction. If you dont know how to make yourself happy, how will someone else? They should be an addition to your happiness.

Call CPS

Google game day

Man......I have to catch myself a lot.

I just be talking and niggas be like......P, niggas losing jobs and you sending out trip invites.

it just be innocent.
They don’t understand us Capricorns

Out of the billions of people in this world, only you will ever know you from your thoughts and intentions.

The rest of the billions of people can only get to know you from your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back