Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the topic of poop came up. I really don't know how some dog owners do it. So I like walking my brother's dog 🐕 except this mf waits till we by people house to poop. Like I try and walk him in this area where it's no houses just open land. Naw he wanna poop right by ppl mailboxes. So the last few times I just looked around to make sure nobody saw and kept it moving. This time I took two old grocery bags but really I was like we gonna walk longer in the open field. So it works ....I thought. He poops again when we get back to the neighborhood and I picked it up with the bag...never again.

Since the topic of poop came up. I really don't know how some dog owners do it. So I like walking my brother's dog 🐕 except this mf waits till we by people house to poop. Like I try and walk him in this area where it's no houses just open land. Naw he wanna poop right by ppl mailboxes. So the last few times I just looked around to make sure nobody saw and kept it moving. This time I took two old grocery bags but really I was like we gonna walk longer in the open field. So it works ....I thought. He poops again when we get back to the neighborhood and I picked it up with the bag...never again.
One of the reasons I don't have a dog.

Lol..I do this, I put my schools audio books on 2.5 speed, like, it’s easier for me to just jam it all in there than to slowly take it in. Slowly taking it in is torture and my minds gonna wonder and start thinking about some other shit…

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: B_A

Lol my dog used to do that same bullshit sometimes. She would take forever cause she knew we was going right back inside after lmao. There is open area outside the building but she'd only shit on it when it was snowing smmfh. That shit used to be annoying. I miss her tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back