Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
T pain gettin sonned by Jay and then spillin henny on beyonce is the sunday hilarity i needed...

Ayo fellas…go on Reddit, go to the search bar and type in

“sharinggarbageposts”

and then click on the Reddit of that name

1628438471269.gif

She's a doormat because she chose not to let some silly shit get bigger than it needed to be? Y'all need to cut that bullshit out. Not everything needs to become WW3. Most people just want to live their lives in peace.
You need to stop quoting me playing dumb all the time, you're smarter than this. That is not the ideal exchange for self respecting black people breh

if she wanted to live her life in peace she would have slammed closed the door in her face immediately instead taking abuse on her own property, for 90 seconds. Foh

You need to stop quoting me playing dumb all the time, you're smarter than this. That is not the ideal exchange for self respecting black people breh

if she wanted to live her life in peace she would have slammed closed the door in her face immediately instead taking abuse on her own property, for 90 seconds. Foh

What abuse bruh? The old CAC said she didn't like the flag on the house. Stop exaggerating. Just because you hate white people and think every interaction with them should be hostile didn't mean this chick didn't respect herself as a black person. Again, y'all gotta stop saying dumb shit like that.

It's an actual Tigger flag.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back