Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what it's really called?

I'm over here crying at him "forgetting" he posted a butt ass frog yesterday.
Y’all don’t have Frogs in Texas, I thought Frogs were universal but yea that’s what it’s stands for, front room over the garage

My son bedroom is over the garage on my house. Is that a frog?
Yea that would be considered a frog, that’s wild that it’s not a universal thing. It’s a afterthought in Charleston. Most houses that have a garage have a frog down here. It’s usually a office or a man cave in most houses. Only problem is you gotta have a window AC unit cause it will get hot as fuck in the frog cause it’s away from house AC vents and shit.

Yea that would be considered a frog, that’s wild that it’s not a universal thing. It’s a afterthought in Charleston. Most houses that have a garage have a frog down here. It’s usually a office or a man cave in most houses. Only problem is you gotta have a window AC unit cause it will get hot as fuck in the frog cause it’s away from house AC vents and shit.
Ohhhhhh we got those out here. I think people build them though. When I leave out my neighborhood it’s a house with that. It’s not attached to the house.

Ohhhhhh we got those out here. I think people build them though. When I leave out my neighborhood it’s a house with that. It’s not attached to the house.
That’s the joint that I wanted, that shit that have a garage away front the house wit a lil roof and a walk way wit the frog..those is dope. But that type of home cost a lot down here

Ahh ok.

In Louisiana, we tend to build out not up. They be taxing the fuck out of 2 story homes here so everyone just wants their sq ft to expand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back