Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam u drunk ? Lmao
Not yet

But my point is, YOU don't have an issue with it but others do.

It makes THEM uncomfortable but you're too busy trying to defend your decision to post it instead of just saying "I'll just delete it"

But you knew that

Not yet

It makes THEM uncomfortable but you're too busy trying to defend your decision to post it instead of just saying "I'll just delete it"

But you knew that
Can’t let ppl dictate how u move In life.... my neighbors were uncomfortable seeing me move in too lmao

🤷🏾‍♂️
They were fighting and she was holding her own and helped clean up the blood. It was titled "Russian Love Story".
I found it entertaining.

Reading about dead babies, and beat up pregnant women from a first person view makes me sad.
The woman was still beat on tho. Ain’t that the toxic shit you was just asking @Hellczar about?

Not yet

But you knew that
You’re wasting your finger energy.

Not yet

But you knew that
This topic can be a full blown thread but i wont start it

The man lost a whole pint of blood, but she was the one that got her ass beat? I laughed because of the whole situation, it was just a mess. Probably wasn't the first time and probably won't be the last. They deserve each other.
This is so tacky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back