Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s ok to watch vids of niggas putting their hands on females here in a daily basis but reading about it is crossing the line?
Ppl choose to watch those vids or not

Case in point, me spoilering the vid of the Russians whooping each other ass that Germs posted

Ohhh I see

Lol...hell yeah you gotta hit up a Coney Island! lol Just know they are not all created equal and it isn't a franchise like McDonald's. Although I haven't eaten at any of them in years, from what I remember, the more hood it is, the better the food. Especially menu staples like the wing dings, chili fries WITH cheese and cheeseburger deluxe

FYI: You ain't finna come thru The D letting shit sing, Sir😂

Enjoy your time...it really is a wonderful city to visit

I can't wait until I get there. I'm already ordering my food from there in advance. I told them to have my food hot and ready when I get there 🤣

I just seen that you’re transphobic if you have genitalia preference because you don’t believe they are really a man or women that they transition to.

What is we doing out here

Before we go further is there any answer I can give that will make you think toxic masculinity is real thing and not just a Twitter take? If not ain’t really no need to go further.
I think people not knowing what masculinity really is and just acting like what they think masculine is can be very detrimental.
I wouldn't call it toxic masculinity though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back