Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
And laugh at anyone thinking of one is somehow better than the other. It's also proven people think something is better bcuz it costs more. So I'm having a good time over here
Nobody said anything like this though that’s why it was funny Amanda lol

but how does 2 in 1 work then if it’s the same thing just diff percentages?

Nobody said anything like this though that’s why it was funny Amanda lol

but how does 2 in 1 work then if it’s the same thing just diff percentages?
O0oh, I interpreted a comment about you should get your zest at dollar tree as a shot about your "low quality" bodywash from Walmart, so then I made my comment. Then I added that other part on cuz I'm finally off work, smoking some tree and trying to be fucking social!! But no0o0o0o along come Gene Provolone to piss everywhere!!

O0oh, I interpreted a comment about you should get your zest at dollar tree as a shot about your "low quality" bodywash from Walmart, so then I made my comment. Then I added that other part on cuz I'm finally off work, smoking some tree and trying to be fucking social!! But no0o0o0o along come Gene Provolone to piss everywhere!!
Lmao don’t worry it’s cool

lol @ provolone

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Idk, I'm exceedingly tired, now high and just very happy I don't have to use my mind like a processor right now. So0ooo if shit don't make sense or fit, just keep it movin. I don't remember over 60% of what I post

Lol @ people thinking there is a difference between body washes/shampoo. It's all the same ingredients in different percentages 😂
You didn't need to type this to feel good about scraping ya body with Great Value bar soap

I thought your ppl made their own soap also

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
You didn't need to type this to feel good about scraping ya body with Great Value bar soap

I thought your ppl made their own soap also
O0oo idk what kinda a soap I have rn. I buy whatever is on sale. I'm not worried one damn bit cuz I been told I have soft af skin so whatever I'm doin is working just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back