Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda crazy how prominent black people were throughout European history. They just straight up hid a lot of the references.

Pretty much everyone has heard the story of the Trojan War, but most probably don't know part of it involved a huge army from Ethiopia/Sudan who helped the Trojans turn the tide on the Greeks for a while. The African King, Memnon, was basically thought by the Trojans and Greeks to be a demigod because he was so skilled. He died fighting Achilles, but he managed to wound Achilles, something everyone thought was impossible.

Let me get in on this. Because in MY experience, a NY nigga is QUICK to run to the bodega for a breakfast sandwich and throw some jelly on that shit.

Seemed very weird to me when I first discovered it. Tried it. It was pretty good. Nice variation. And I learned it from some NY niggas with mad other NY niggas cosigning it. So I dunno, man.

You a sucker, btw. You ain't do shit for me to say that either. I was just sitting here replying and I felt that in my spirit, so I voiced it. No hard feelings.
Wtf....lmao

Lady keeps contacting me for a refund.
First she cancelled her PayPal. Then won’t give me the new PayPal, she don’t want a check but asked for her money back.

I’m like mf’er do you at least have cash app? Or leave me alone.

Fuck

I did what Eboni is talking about light years ago

Everyone should too

16:00 - 17:30

Ain't she the token on a show with a bunch of uppity white people?

Sounds to me like she got a lightweight nigga wakeup call from her new fake friends.

I honestly don't think black people casting about white fragility is that big of a problem. I think the real issue is more us not pushing as hard as we should for certain things because we don't believe they can be achieved. I've been guilty of that myself.

@B_A Funny you mentioned someone just a few days ago and then...

Ain't she the token on a show with a bunch of uppity white people?

Sounds to me like she got a lightweight nigga wakeup call from her new fake friends.

I honestly don't think black people casting about white fragility is that big of a problem. I think the real issue is more us not pushing as hard as we should for certain things because we don't believe they can be achieved. I've been guilty of that myself.
Another reason I would love for us to be less dependent on the system as a whole.

black people are smart as fuck and can run circles around a lot of people if they were in the right situation and the right shit pointed out to them.

I hate that I must convince too many people of how great and strong we are.

Or we can be in places too and not know our way around.

the shit I seen during my growth gets me mad at everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back