Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
NY niggas do not use/hate jelly but love ketchup I don’t get it

Let me get in on this. Because in MY experience, a NY nigga is QUICK to run to the bodega for a breakfast sandwich and throw some jelly on that shit.

Seemed very weird to me when I first discovered it. Tried it. It was pretty good. Nice variation. And I learned it from some NY niggas with mad other NY niggas cosigning it. So I dunno, man.

You a sucker, btw. You ain't do shit for me to say that either. I was just sitting here replying and I felt that in my spirit, so I voiced it. No hard feelings.

Last edited:
Y
Let me get in on this. Because in MY experience, a NY nigga is WUICK to run to the bodega for a breakfast sandwich and throw some jelly on that shit.

Seemed very weird to me when I first discovered it. Tried it. It was pretty good. Nice variation. And I learned it from some NY niggas with mad other NY niggas cosigning it. So I dunno, man.

You a sucker, btw. You ain't do shit for me to say that either. I was just sitting here replying and I felt that in my spirit, so I voiced it. No hard feelings.
live your truth man

also NY niggas love ketchup on sandwiches and eggs and mad ppl say eww when I bring up jelly and they be like I never thought of that

and it’s crazy because I used to mix eggs into the grits and have jelly in jt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back