Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dog barks at deep voices or different voices than my son and I. My son just came down here and start talking to me and my dog started barking like crazy.

He doesn’t have a soft voice no more!!!! 🥲

my dog barks at deep voices or different voices than my son and I. My son just came down here and start talking to me and my dog started barking like crazy.

He doesn’t have a soft voice no more!!!! 🥲
Awwww I remember you mentioned a couple of months ago that his voice had started to change

He's growing up too fast...even the puppers don't like it lol

Awwww I remember you mentioned a couple of months ago that his voice had started to change

He's growing up too fast...even the puppers don't like it lol
Thing is, I didn’t notice it until my mama said something. It sounded deeper but not deep like Barry white(how his dad talks). Oh but today, the dog went crazy. He must be getting deeper.

Thing is, I didn’t notice it until my mama said something. It sounded deeper but not deep like Barry white(how his dad talks). Oh but today, the dog went crazy. He must be getting deeper.
OMG...that's crazy

He's literally growing up right before your eyes (and ears lol)!

If I was a parent, I think I'd always be crying watching my baby growing into adulthood

Like it's amazing but then it's like, nooooo baby please STAY my baby!

OMG...that's crazy

He's literally growing up right before your eyes (and ears lol)!

If I was a parent, I think I'd always be crying watching my baby growing into adulthood

Like it's amazing but then it's like, nooooo baby please STAY my baby!

I get a little sad when i look back on baby pics.
you just don’t get those days back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back