Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to slap this weak ass nigga. Dude said this how black trauma start. Dude got confront it over a eating waffles. Regular normal shit. I fucking hate these young weak niggas.

Curious question why do yall keep fuckin wit tiktok?

I heard something about black folks being on "strike" from creating dances on there cuz tiktok highlights the white kids that steal the dances from the black kids... and then theres a bunch of self hating muhfuckas on there from what i've seen from @Disanthrope cooning on tik tok thread...

Why yall keep giving them clicks and traffic if it's such a toxic fuckin wasteland of bullshit?

Me wondering whether this sweet and sour chicken is sweet and sour dog or cat:

View attachment 571814

Me still with no certainty eating it anyway:

View attachment 571813
3mcask.jpg

I heard something about black folks being on "strike" from creating dances on there cuz tiktok highlights the white kids that steal the dances from the black kids... and then theres a bunch of self hating muhfuckas on there from what i've seen from @Disanthrope cooning on tik tok thread...

Why yall keep giving them clicks and traffic if it's such a toxic fuckin wasteland of bullshit?

The black folks on there ain’t abandoned the app. They just making different content and saying fuck dancing cuz they gon steal it and not even stitch the creator.

The app ain’t the problem. It’s the white folks. People on strike for dancing not the app.

They have to be outraged that other people are outraged

The black folks on there ain’t abandoned the app. They just making different content and saying fuck dancing cuz they gon steal it and not even stitch the creator.

The app ain’t the problem. It’s the white folks. People on strike for dancing not the app.

But if the app is highlighting the thieving white kids and ignoring the actual black creators... aint the app the problem?.. or at least part of the problem I was just curious about why if its so problematic people keep fuckin wit it

But if the app is highlighting the thieving white kids and ignoring the actual black creators... aint the app the problem?.. or at least part of the problem I was just curious about why if its so problematic people keep fuckin wit it

True.

But it also letting me know that these young men and woman will not be able to handle adversity in the future.

I follow certain folks on there and it’s knowledgeable. So I guess you gotta take the good with the bad right.

I just block the ones I feel is not worth it just like I have a nice sized list of folks blocked on here lol

True.

But it also letting me know that these young men and woman will not be able to handle adversity in the future.

I follow certain folks on there and it’s knowledgeable. So I guess you gotta take the good with the bad right.

I just block the ones I feel is not worth it just like I have a nice sized list of folks blocked on here lol

fair enough

I wouldn't say I go hard to be loyal, simply if I fuck with you I fuck with you

And sometimes I can miss when I've been fucked over and the loyalty hasn't been reciprocated
Oh OK, that doesn't sound terrible then. I almost sliced my finger off today 😬 my impatient ass unwilling to take time to find a better tool than a steak knife to cut stiff plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back