Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight, I'm logging off for the day.:myheart:

View attachment 568593

what

the

fuck

Where do you put this thing when company come over?
- in a closet
- under your bed
- sitting on the toilet and tell everyone not to go in your bathroom because the plumber needs to fix things?

How do you clean this thing

how do you feel cleaning this thing with post nut clarity in mind?

I always feel sad and embarrassed every time I rub one out, I would be so disappointed if I had to clean this shit out.
Do you play music while fucking this thing?

Had it ever been stuck some where while you wanted to put it on a chair and bed, and just said fuck it I’m digging her out now.

I can’t imagine this coming to my home. I have a short cute mail women delivering my mail. If she brought this to my home I’m going to be on suicide watch if the box bust open on my steps

lawwwwwd this is killing me
how errbody lookin at dude wit the sex doll.
View attachment 568701

View attachment 568593

what

the

fuck

Where do you put this thing when company come over?
- in a closet
- under your bed
- sitting on the toilet and tell everyone not to go in your bathroom because the plumber needs to fix things?

How do you clean this thing

how do you feel cleaning this thing with post nut clarity in mind?

I always feel sad and embarrassed every time I rub one out, I would be so disappointed if I had to clean this shit out.
Do you play music while fucking this thing?

Had it ever been stuck some where while you wanted to put it on a chair and bed, and just said fuck it I’m digging her out now.

I can’t imagine this coming to my home. I have a short cute mail women delivering my mail. If she brought this to my home I’m going to be on suicide watch if the box bust open on my steps

lawwwwwd this is killing me

mrqrA.gif

Nominee for PoTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back