Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what I be saying when I tell y’all I hate seeing women and old ppl w these big ass dogs ....dogs decide to wild out ain’t shit they can do about it...look at these bitch ass niggas

2 sets of bad owners right there. It wasn't just ol girls fault it was his too.

He at least got in there and tried but he still fucked up.

Stop walking around with these big ass dogs off leash or leaving dogs unattended if they're not absolutely disciplined and trained.

Gee-ZUS!!! She lookin gooder than a muthafonka! 67 and lookin like THAT! Man looka here...smash without hesitation...then taking her to meet the family. I aint care she older.

Gee-ZUS!!! She lookin gooder than a muthafonka! 67 and lookin like THAT! Man looka here...smash without hesitation...then taking her to meet the family. I aint care she older.

Dog you ain't lying......her daughters are beautiful also

Man I saw her at essences a couple years ago boyyyyyy if she didn't have security. I would've tried to talk to her. She was looking good

We are basically back in the same position as the 20's or 70s. I predict a really terrible depression or major shift in america by 2030

Thst 3rd one got me lmao! That shyt is so damn factual. We won't budge unless we know who's coming, and who's over there. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lea
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back