Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking out the store, this homeless white dude with a dog and 2 fully colorful tattood arms ask me for some change. I looked him up and down like

tenor.gif

and asked how much those tats cost then got in my car..

You reminded me I need to check the album out
Not trying to skew your listening experience but...it's boring like the rest of 'h.e.r.' stuff...everything sounds the same and it's too long

"Damage" has been out for a while so it feels 'old' to me but it's one of like 3 songs on the album that I like...and it's the best one imo

everything sounds the same and it's too long
THANK YOU!!

You know how many times I had to check my phone to make sure I wasn't listening to the same song? Too many times, lol. I know dating is hard, but damn. Halfway through the album, I was like can someone please love this chick, already? She's too talented for this. She's like the female version Bryson Tiller and not Trapsoul Tiller, either, lol.

Not trying to skew your listening experience but...it's boring like the rest of 'h.e.r.' stuff...everything sounds the same and it's too long

"Damage" has been out for a while so it feels 'old' to me but it's one of like 3 songs on the album that I like...and it's the best one imo
I've been hearing this like it's kinda generic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back