Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i still never made a mill in the game

if you log in they gonna give u a free million just for doing that and u can do it once every month until the next gen update drops.. so if u do then you'll have a couple mil finally

I would of had like 20 mil by now if i was consistent with that shit. they been giving it out since before the new consoles dropped

if you log in they gonna give u a free million just for doing that and u can do it once every month until the next gen update drops.. so if u do then you'll have a couple mil finally

I would of had like 20 mil by now if i was consistent with that shit. they been giving it out since before the new consoles dropped
That shit been deleted off my systems years ago lol. I kinda miss it tho for the mindless entertainment at times.

Its 3:56 in the morning and I have been watching folks trying to prove the earth is flat.

They are a special breed y’all.

But gay black people want special treatment according to @DOS_patos and these dumbass niggas

kid gets bad grades ....they gave him a bad haircut

kid acted up in school , parents gave him a bad haircut

is it all abuse or is only the gay kid abused because he’s gay?

you post is disingenuous and you still don’t get it.

kid gets bad grades ....they gave him a bad haircut

kid acted up in school , parents gave him a bad haircut

is it all abuse or is only the gay kid abused because he’s gay?

you post is disingenuous and you still don’t get it.

Bruh they cut gay into his forehead and they said it’s about him being gay. And yes the bad haircuts for acting up are also stupid as hell. Bruh you so stubborn lol cut gay cut into the back of his head but it ain’t about him being gay.

you a lost cause man

So my wife and daughter in Virginia for the weekend for her granny birthday and I haven’t went to sleep yet.

I woke up at 6:50am Thursday morning to help her put the bags in the car and haven’t went to sleep yet.

I miss my wife and can’t sleep without being next to me.
:cry:

this nigga whipped.

she need a break bruh. Y’all got like 7 kids. Let the woman rest.

Bruh they cut gay into his forehead and they said it’s about him being gay. And yes the bad haircuts for acting up are also stupid as hell. Bruh you so stubborn lol cut gay cut into the back of his head but it ain’t about him being gay.

you a lost cause man
I didn’t see the pic
Didn’t care to see it.
Abuse is abuse
What’s stubborn about that

I didn’t see the pic
Didn’t care to see it.
Abuse is abuse
What’s stubborn about that

alright man you doing that thing where you miss the point. I was never ok with kids gettingbad haircuts. Also no ok with black kids being bullied for being gay. You stated that normal they don’t need special treatment. It ain’t just jokes. But like I said you not really trying to understand it cool tho

alright man you doing that thing where you miss the point. I was never ok with kids gettingbad haircuts. Also no ok with black kids being bullied for being gay. You stated that normal they don’t need special treatment. It ain’t just jokes. But like I said you not really trying to understand it cool tho
This is a bit different.
These are his parents and it’s abuse

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back