Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you actually mean; snooping on your ex instead of letting go?
Of course there would have to at least been that kinda connection. Or, someone that you know that you are infatuated with, but that stalking is a little less…”intense”. That’s light stalking, you know, finding reasons to be where they at just so you can be around them. But those are the two kinds it’s cool to indulge in.

just stalking some rando?…now that’s crazy

Of course there would have to at least been that kinda connection. Or, someone that you know that you are infatuated with, but that stalking is a little less…”intense”. That’s light stalking, you know, finding reasons to be where they at just so you can be around them. But those are the two kinds it’s cool to indulge in.

just stalking some rando?…now that’s crazy
I knew what you meant, just wanted the specifications to get fixed before shit got twisted.

Oh they knew exactly what I meant, they turn into supernatural men everytime the talk gets to real and they gotta appear flawed. Only time this bunch ok with looking flawed is when it involves fucking multiple women and being a dog.
On the internet everyone is perfect! I know they were gonna joke but ya know, setting the record straight before we got ten pages of Alle'Oop being a creepy stalker.

So Popeyes set of a shit show a couple years ago by trying to bite/outdo Chick-Fil-A. Now damn near every fast food restaurant has followed suit. KFC, McDonald's, Burger King, and Zaxby's all have new versions of the same basic shit. Which pair is best though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back