Status
Not open for further replies.
Three or four topics have thrown ABW into a tizzy:

Meg's "Thot Shit" song

The transperson being beaten to death

Child support payment in pennies

Scottie Pippen's new book.

Feelings just flying everywhere like a food fight.
giphy.gif
And I’m only the center of one of them.

Either I’m getting old or maturing

This kind of proves the point you've been making for years about how black americans don't realize the influence we have over the world with other black people watching and copying us.

Lol all that uk nigga did was visit American Safari. It's not that serious.

LLS WTF is wrong with people!!!!

Tourists Flock To Chicago's Deadly O-Block; Cry Taking Selfies w/ THUGS On IG!!

How is this any different than Americans going to Kingston Jamaica cause the image of how gully it is. Imagine spending money on a vacation just to go to the hood. Imagine going to Miami to chill in lil hati. Think ima go to New York so I can walk through Marcy Projects and feel what Jay Z was saying. That shit ain’t something that don’t happen, it’s just strange when it’s from the outside looking in.

Reactions: King Freeman
How is this any different than Americans going to Kingston Jamaica cause the image of how gully it is. Imagine spending money on a vacation just to go to the hood. Imagine going to Miami to chill in lil hati. Think ima go to New York so I can walk through Marcy Projects and feel what Jay Z was saying. That shit ain’t something that don’t happen, it’s just strange when it’s from the outside looking in.
They already have tours that did that tho....

7925847254_4345ec03b0_b.jpg

Marcy-Houses-JZ-1024x576.jpg

:tuh:

:foh5:

How does that detract from what he said?

Status
Not open for further replies.