Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo...right before the shut-down last year, I bought a few summer items for the low low...this one super cute romper I bought, fit FIT...a lil (ok a lot lol) too snug...just tried it on and now it's TOO BIG!!! l'm so hype rn!

PSA: My ABW bredren and sistren...y'all gonna get enough of making these trolls y'all entertain, feel at home. You got some muhphugga making threads about "fat, Black, ghetto women" at "pricey" buffets and other assorted phuckery...its "anti-" af but y'all participate in the bullshit. Do y'all not know a troll when you see it? "His" threads don't even sound believable.

I told y'all about him and a couple of others months ago...I haven't been wrong yet.

Sick'a them and y'all.

guy does it till he’s banned, then has a cool down period and starts the same cycle over again.

Ever get a phone call that made it all worth it. Straight up humbled a nigga.

i hung up and I’m still trying to process wtf I just heard.

PSA: My ABW bredren and sistren...y'all gonna get enough of making these trolls y'all entertain, feel at home. You got some muhphugga making threads about "fat, Black, ghetto women" at "pricey" buffets and other assorted phuckery...its "anti-" af but y'all participate in the bullshit. Do y'all not know a troll when you see it? "His" threads don't even sound believable.

I told y'all about him and a couple of others months ago...I haven't been wrong yet.

Sick'a them and y'all.

True but also got a poster on here that talks about folks kids/Wife/and tell them they ain’t shit parents.

y’all gotta come at those type too because they don’t get the troll title

Sick'a them and y'all.

What if I told you that was a mod alias...

giphy (9).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back