Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all good. I woulda rolled with it. I didn't do anything special. I finally got printed in the paper for my hoopin skills. Wanted to talk to me about easing mask restrictions when I was at the Y and get some pics of me in action. Felt like I made it. Might put my name in the draft.
I bet you be giving those retired 60 year old men that work huh

I see the thing the kids doing these days on reels and TikTok is thinking it’s cool to be toxic.

SMH

Lmao you got recognized for shooting around by yourself?!

They about to have your ass hoopin in an underground 1v1 until you go back to your cell

It absolutely infuriates me when having speaker phone convo and say goodbye, and I can't hit the end call button and the other side hasn't either.

Are we both too preoccupied to hit end call first or do u just expect me to do all the work? 😡

It absolutely infuriates me when having speaker phone convo and say goodbye, and I can't hit the end call button and the other side hasn't either.

Are we both too preoccupied to hit end call first or do u just expect me to do all the work? 😡
Shiiiit ain't take me but a nano second to hit end call, prolly even cut off the goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back