Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get outta my head!

You took the words right off my fingers

Good morning AP...."I'ma chill" is the phrase of the day

#relax
then all is well within the world today

I hope you have a phenomenal day today. Chase them waterfalls. You're too great for rivers and lakes.

should be at hope depot or anything like that

did you kill the one you saw?

the lyme will keep new ones away but if they're in your yard already they probably live there....gotta leave some heads on the porch to let the rest know you aint playing
Nah, he slithered quickly under the gate. I honestly don’t think I’ll ever really get rid of snakes. It’s a bayou right behind my gate.

Nah, he slithered quickly under the gate. I honestly don’t think I’ll ever really get rid of snakes. It’s a bayou right behind my gate.
i think moth balls are also supposed to help but then you run the risk of ya property smelling like an old cat lady

pro tip, if you do decide to use moth balls, dont do like i did and just throw em everywhere. Place em some zip lock bags and poke a hole or two in them

i think moth balls are also supposed to help but then you run the risk of ya property smelling like an old cat lady

pro tip, if you do decide to use moth balls, dont do like i did and just throw em everywhere. Place em some zip lock bags and poke a hole or two in them
I’m not putting ziplock bags in my backyard. That shit tacky and moth balls don’t do shit for snakes.

google said lime don’t work either. Guess I gotta buy me a snake dog.

nah, they'd rather be down there then.....the ones you see are probably just coming out because its warming up

dont keep anything in the yard/porch they'd like to get under, like piles of wood or boxes or anything...they wont just chill out in the sun

i'd do the lyme heavy around your whole perimeter....maybe a little more along that back gate

nah, they'd rather be down there then.....the ones you see are probably just coming out because its warming up

dont keep anything in the yard/porch they'd like to get under, like piles of wood or boxes or anything...they wont just chill out in the sun

i'd do the lyme heavy around your whole perimeter....maybe a little more along that back gate
My backyard empty af. It’s just the dog gate back there. I had plans of planting stuff but idk now.

I’m not putting ziplock bags in my backyard. That shit tacky and moth balls don’t do shit for snakes.

google said lime don’t work either. Guess I gotta buy me a snake dog.

lmao....ay my bad we gotta back up....im saying "lyme" cuz i thought i was going alone with a inside joke but i always thought we were talking about LYE

and i honestly dont know if it works but i've heard it from different people....sulphur too

lmao....ay my bad we gotta back up....im saying "lyme" cuz i thought i was going alone with a inside joke but i always thought we were talking about LYE

and i honestly dont know if it works but i've heard it from different people....sulphur too
I was told lyme. I hope they ain’t mean lye. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I need something safe for my dogs. They eat grass.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back