Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had halal guys (yeah I know) last night and it was pretty pretty damn good but I can’t tell if it’s because I didn’t eat in like 10 hrs before that

Walk in there and a chinese mfer with a sunni beard making your food.

The one I use to go to was dope though. The fried rice, chicken wings, and beef and brocolli was fire
Bruh

That’s one of the things I miss about Jersey. Can’t find a good Chinese spot down here in North Carolina for nothing. But they got some good Korean FriedChicken joints here.

Bruh

That’s one of the things I miss about Jersey. Can’t find a good Chinese spot down here in North Carolina for nothing. But they got some good Korean FriedChicken joints here.

I just moved back to Jersey from NC, and I can say for sure that the food here is a ton better.

Walk in there and a chinese mfer with a sunni beard making your food.

The one I use to go to was dope though. The fried rice, chicken wings, and beef and brocolli was fire

Chinese is for sure on the list before im outa here as well lol

Fam on the real, get a pie from brother brunos pizzaria in wayne. Plain with extra cheese. All bs aside, best pizza in the world. A bit greasy, but its fire.
Yo. Me and my wife was just talking about Brother Bruno’s. We use to go to Willie P and their Turkey subs were on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back