Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I don’t like when anyone whines. Dogs included. I get annoyed the most when it’s a boy though. I start counting backwards from ten automatically.
I dont have a son, so I never got to experience that really(idk if you're talking about your son in particular or not), just the girls whining and the dogs. Grown men whining can be cute sometimes like when they're sick, but don't push it or you can find your own puke bucket!

I dont have a son, so I never got to experience that really(idk if you're talking about your son in particular or not), just the girls whining and the dogs. Grown men whining can be cute sometimes like when they're sick, but don't push it or you can find your own puke bucket!
I nipped my sons whining in the bud the first time he did it outside of his toddler years. I got one of my students out of it too. However, I was just in the store and the boy was whining and I wanted to scream.

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
I nipped my sons whining in the bud the first time he did it outside of his toddler years. I got one of my students out of it too. However, I was just in the store and the boy was whining and I wanted to scream.
My mom didn't tolerate it with the girls AT ALL. I was a more tolerant and suffered later. Live and learn. I know the feeling in the store however.

Just found out one of my favorite Cudi bars is simply a sampled bar from an old record

Im so hurt

• Ether
My mom didn't tolerate it with the girls AT ALL. I was a more tolerant and suffered later. Live and learn. I know the feeling in the store however.
I’m highly understanding of emotion but if you wanna tell me you need to use the bathroom but whining the words instead, that’s an issue. Wtf is that about anyway?! Just say you need to use the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back