Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

They probably not gonna deliver twice. But now that they confirmed after saying it wasn't gonna be delivered after its already been delivered you can for sure play it to your advantage and say you ain't got it once it pops up as "delivered" and if for some reason they do deliver it twice you can still play it as you didn't receive the delivery and get your money back if you a real one. But that might be too much too soon lol.

These are the little mistakes they make that make it hard for them to contest what you claiming and make it easy for them to just charge it to the game. Once you get the notification it was delivered wait about a hour till you call em. They gonna tell you to wait until 9-10 or whatever the final delivery times are where you at then you hit em back and they'll offer you a refund.

Boom.

They probably not gonna deliver twice. But now that they confirmed after saying it wasn't gonna be delivered after its already been delivered you can for sure play it to your advantage and say you ain't got it once it pops up as "delivered" and if for some reason they do deliver it twice you can still play it as you didn't receive the delivery and get your money back if you a real one. But that might be too much too soon lol.

These are the little mistakes they make that make it hard for them to contest what you claiming and make it easy for them to just charge it to the game. Once you get the notification it was delivered wait about a hour till you call em. They gonna tell you to wait until 9-10 or whatever the final delivery times are where you at then you hit em back and they'll offer you a refund.

Boom.

lmao at the triple down. Reckless as fuck fam lol I aint mad at it tho

there's some shit going on in dis bitch that i'on like

not one bit

but...i'ma chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back