Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with people talking over the phone via speakerphone these days while people around? That be annoying. I wouldn't want everybody to hear my conversation.
I hate this with a passion I'll start saying outlandish ass shit car speakerphone go in the same category

Grits really aint nothing special, i usually pass on em

unless its cheese grits

salt n pepper grits do be hitting too for the most part

Diabetes or a bout with the toilet god

Ehh I pass pn both and take the 2nd page. That cheese pizza looks like it slapped. Pizza, lasagna, nachos the only shit I can go overkill on cheese and. Not have a reaction to dairy.

I'm about to try catfish and grits

My Allah have mercy on my taste buds and guts.....

Shalawam Achi.

Good drop.

Here's a good blog with A LOT of the relevant info on the topics discussed in the videos if you're interested.

Excellent. I like this.

I get confused when people say West Africans have no connections to East Africans

Lol, this almost happened to me before in a club. I was a bit tipsy though. The girl wanted me to lift her. She wasnt heavy but she wasnt light either, lol. I was trying hard as hell to keep my balance.

Yeah I had chick I was working with back in the day just jump me like this completely unexpected. Like she wasnt thick as hell. And I wasn't ready. I ain't drop tho she did. ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back