Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna start my podcast this morning, y’all got any suggestions for topics?

Have a set list of topics and points you trying to make ahead of time that you can flow through so you aren't rambling.

Good luck.

Ima post it in here, ion know if a thread is warranted, when it gets done, when u got time, listen and let me know

Gonna start my podcast this morning, y’all got any suggestions for topics?
I got a podcast called The Mind of Flex, and he just makes pods about random things that are on his mind. It's just him, sometimes he has background music but mostly just him sharing his thoughts. Not saying you should do pods like him, but just to show, even simp pods, gets listens. People like to hear others talk etc.

I got a podcast called The Mind of Flex, and he just makes pods about random things that are on his mind. It's just him, sometimes he has background music but mostly just him sharing his thoughts. Not saying you should do pods like him, but just to show, even simp pods, gets listens. People like to hear others talk etc.
It sounds like that as I listen to it, it should be done uploading shortly and I’ll do a thread

• Goat
Reactions: B_A

the old ones used to.....they sons in the stores now and want all they lil cho-cho's

i dont go looking to get over but that shit did make a difference and made you wanna come back and spend with them

even tho the jeans $55 i knew i was good for 2 pair with 100 flat....thats just good business....they know they still won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back