Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germs you ever see the tv show watchmen?

🤔
See I knew there was a thread about that and I found about the show through the thread. So yea, I like it, I like how they touched on the strife of black people without being preachy or displaying it in a jiggaboo way like movies like 12 years a slave or some shit. Like making it easier for white people to swallow, they was on some 90s hip hop wit that shit

See I knew there was a thread about that and I found about the show through the thread. So yea, I like it, I like how they touched on the strife of black people without being preachy or displaying it in a jiggaboo way like movies like 12 years a slave or some shit. Like making it easier for white people to swallow, they was on some 90s hip hop wit that shit
Wasn't Regina king old ass looking scrumptious!!!

I have a theory about how men are more attracted to women who appear to be easily controlled 🤔

I have a theory about how men are more attracted to women who appear to be easily controlled 🤔

I hate that shit. I don't want to chase too hard or too long but I can appreciate a chick that just don't give it up and a chick that can check me when I'm tripping.

Don't like a chick that let's niggas walk all over them and control them. On the flip I don't want one that thinks she can walk all over me either.

There’s nothing about it that has to do with being more easily controlled. Some of the most feminine women are the most powerful and devilish. I think that you presume being feminine with being soft, I don’t. Regina King, I’d be absolutely surprised if she isn’t a lesbian. Nothing about her gives me the idea of “I like men” so when I say mannish, I mean she more likely to kick it with you and pick up bitches than be yo bitch

There’s nothing about it that has to do with being more easily controlled. Some of the most feminine women are the most powerful and devilish. I think that you presume being feminine with being soft, I don’t. Regina King, I’d be absolutely surprised if she isn’t a lesbian. Nothing about her gives me the idea of “I like men” so when I say mannish, I mean she more likely to kick it with you and pick up bitches than be yo bitch
She seems like a freak to me.....🤷🏿‍♂️

Pretty sure she married with kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back