Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rocks with JK heavy. My favorite anime for 2021 and this year brought some heat

I don't rock with anime too tough anymore but always looking out for one that can restore the feeling. I'll look it up if I can find a dubbed version.

Slippery slope but I get both sides
I understand it.

I kinda agree. He didn’t say lie about it just don’t speak negative on it.

Staying on Code with your circle?

Bdott job is to critique music...and I'ma just say these dudes ain't that damn close. If BDott retired from the music industry media I really doubt they'd talk as much as they do.

So if BDott, don't like whatever Maino puts out he should just say nothing? Then Maino calls him pressing him about why he ain't talking about his new release....how does that work?

Some people like yes-men... Some prefer honesty.

I guess the question is do you want honesty at all times or only when it's convenient? Some folks take opinions and/or honesty as disrespect especially if done publicly

I don’t think this have to do with being a yes man more so just don’t speak on it in public.

Some people like yes-men... Some prefer honesty.

I guess the question is do you want honesty at all times or only when it's convenient? Some folks take opinions and/or honesty as disrespect especially if done publicly
Bdott job is to critique music...and I'ma just say these dudes ain't that damn close. If BDott retired from the music industry media I really doubt they'd talk as much as they do.

So if BDott, don't like whatever Maino puts out he should just say nothing? Then Maino calls him pressing him about why he ain't talking about his new release....how does that work?
I honestly dont have an answer, I can just see where they both coming from lol

I'd hate to be close friends with a nigga who's wack and I'm in the position to critique the shit they wack in

This... lol so you know its dude job to talk about music good or bad.. but expect him not to keep his integrity intact if you put out some shit that he thinks is wack?

Id be more offended if I put out some wack shit and you tell me its hot and have me out here looking silly from trusting the homie whos job it is to give honest opinions on whats dope and whats not at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back