Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If women in the WNBA could dunk, I believe it would outpace the current NBA in viewers. The basketball as a whole is way more fundamentally near classic NBA than today’s shoot threes until someone wins.

What if LeBron came out as transgendered tomorrow, went to the wnba and lead in all categories?

Does his wnba stats have an asterisk?

If women in the WNBA could dunk, I believe it would outpace the current NBA in viewers. The basketball as a whole is way more fundamentally near classic NBA than today’s shoot threes until someone wins.
I see why you don't post in the threads where these kinds of posts belong

I see why you don't post in the threads where these kinds of posts belong
It’s facts, the basketball is fundamentally better in the WNBA when it comes to team ball, and defense.

go to YouTube, type WNBA flops, how many videos you got scroll before you get to a flop video.Type in NBA flops, how many videos you gotta scroll before there aren’t anymore flop videos .

Sorry to be the one that has to finally say it, NBA balls is trash now

The thing that makes “super teams” hard to beat isn’t just the talent, three “stars” are a walking 30 per night offa free throws alone.

Look at the spacing, look how they stay in lanes on the break, look how the d gets back, look how there are more plays ran than iso, pick and dish

If they could dunk it would be a better product than today’s NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back