Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That nigga lurk must've been on dad duty bumping them old ass threads early in the morning
Even worse im in the house full of my wifes family of all women this weekend..moms aunts grandmas cousins. .7 to be exact...all came down to see the baby.

Im jus sitting around fake laughing at weak ass family insider stories like..

tenor.gif

spongebob.jpg

I got a Samsung TV and I lost the remote. I think it fell off my bed and into a bag of trash i was taking out somehow. Only thing saving me is my roku remote can turn the TV on and off, and from there I can change channels with my cable remote smh. But I can't change the input via remote anymore so when I wana go from roku to regular TV to gaming, I have manually change the cords on the back on the TV. First world problem af but I hate my life rn lmaoooo

I bought like 4 diff generic remotes off Amazon and none of them shits worked. Went to the Samsung site and the one they recommended me was like $40 and im sho as fuck not paying that. Plus id have to pay for slow ass shipping on top of that. I found the same model on Amazon and bought that one. Hopefully it works cuz it's actually from Samsung and not a knockoff. If this shit dont work ima have to get a new TV. Fml.

I got a Samsung TV and I lost the remote. I think it fell off my bed and into a bag of trash i was taking out somehow. Only thing saving me is my roku remote can turn the TV on and off, and from there I can change channels with my cable remote smh. But I can't change the input via remote anymore so when I wana go from roku to regular TV to gaming, I have manually change the cords on the back on the TV. First world problem af but I hate my life rn lmaoooo

I bought like 4 diff generic remotes off Amazon and none of them shits worked. Went to the Samsung site and the one they recommended me was like $40 and im sho as fuck not paying that. Plus id have to pay for slow ass shipping on top of that. I found the same model on Amazon and bought that one. Hopefully it works cuz it's actually from Samsung and not a knockoff. If this shit dont work ima have to get a new TV. Fml.
You know you can control samsung tv with app on phone

What did your remote look like? I have a extra one laying around you can have if its the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back