Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall ever needed something done in a hurry and everything that can go wrong does go wrong? Smmfh.

I have a package that I needed to send to DC. I fedexed the mfer over night.

How that mfer went from NJ to TN, TN to Texas, Texas back to TN, and now its in VA.

Fedex clearly fucked up and put that shit on the wrong plane.

Shit needed to get there yesterday, and idk if itll even get there today now.

Shit stressful

Yall ever needed something done in a hurry and everything that can go wrong does go wrong? Smmfh.

How that mfer went from NJ to TN, TN to Texas, Texas back to TN, and now its in VA.

Shit stressful
Did you put holes in the box?

Shit stressful
This is happening to me right now!!!

After work! I’m already late.
I sent a Nintendo switch back to the seller overnight(he paid). He’s in NY. But that shit went from Houston to TN to Indiana back to TN. Idk where it is now.

Smmfh. Looks like the sorting office at TN is the issue.

We def running up on them mfers.

After you have a wonderful day at work that is.

What you did bro?
Chick I've been messing with mentions her lawn mower isnt working and her dad took a look at it and couldn't see what was wrong, said she was gonna put it in a shop for repair. I tell let me look at it before she does it and go by her place on lunch to get it and throw it on the back of my truck. It's just her there and I'm in and out in a few minutes and continue on about my day.

I get home and take a look a look at the mower, turned it over to at the blade and the adjustable handle is so low that the rods are in the way of the blade and that's what was wrong. I call her up and tell what happened and basically said jokingly "ya dad sorry as hell" for missing something so simple not knowing he was there with her and she had me on speaker. I hear old dude talking real low in the background talking about "why you always fucking with these assholes" and then she suddenly hung up.

I'm standing in the garage puzzled wondering why things escalated so quickly. She text me later to bring the mower back but I can't go over there when her pops is there too cuz she scared of him starting some shit.

All I wanted to do was help :js4:

Chick I've been messing with mentions her lawn mower isnt working and her dad took a look at it and couldn't see what was wrong, said she was gonna put it in a shop for repair. I tell let me look at it before she does it and go by her place on lunch to get it and throw it on the back of my truck. It's just her there and I'm in and out in a few minutes and continue on about my day.

I get home and take a look a look at the mower, turned it over to at the blade and the adjustable handle is so low that the rods are in the way of the blade and that's what was wrong. I call her up and tell what happened and basically said jokingly "ya dad sorry as hell" for missing something so simple not knowing he was there with her and she had me on speaker. I hear old dude talking real low in the background talking about "why you always fucking with these assholes" and then she suddenly hung up.

I'm standing in the garage puzzled wondering why things escalated so quickly. She text me later to bring the mower back but I can't go over there when her pops is there too cuz she scared of him starting some shit.

All I wanted to do was help :js4:
That's not yo fault. You can't be having ppl on speaker and not tell em lol

Either they fuck with you, or they don't... You were being yourself. That smart ass attitude of yours ain't going no where. You always gonna be like that ... So eventually... If you and shorty go forward... He gonna have to get over it.

I wouldn't trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back