Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I call any customer service lines, I keep hangin up until I get someone with an American accent. I already be irritated. I ain't got time to decipher whether you're askin for my name or the numbers in my billing address.

Once I gotta repeat myself the 3rd time on I'm 10.

If the call queue wasn't that long I'll just hang up and call again. Walmart the worst for that shit when you doing online orders
Always end up with someone in india.

you being real picky right about now fam
Ima Capricorn, it’s one of our faults, I at the very least want to feel a sense of accomplishment in my interpersonal endeavors. Which means I gotta at least respect and hold the other individual to a high accord. Otherwise I won’t at all fuck wit you. I might be a piece of shit but at least let her be the fly on the shit, two pieces of shit just stank more.

Ima Capricorn, it’s one of our faults, I at the very least want to feel a sense of accomplishment in my interpersonal endeavors. Which means I gotta at least respect and hold the other individual to a high accord. Otherwise I won’t at all fuck wit you. I might be a piece of shit but at least let her be the fly on the shit, two pieces of shit just stank more.
stop using your sign to mask your personality or fuck shit

if you want to meet women and have reservations about going out or dont know where to begin, you can literally just create an app, FILTER it to what you like, and its fish in a barrel.

Dont start overthinking things

its really that simple

When I call any customer service lines, I keep hangin up until I get someone with an American accent. I already be irritated. I ain't got time to decipher whether you're askin for my name or the numbers in my billing address.
Depends on the company though.... some corporations outsource their entire customer service overseas

178477738_2940310502919520_2993652888255637297_n.jpg

stop using your sign to mask your personality or fuck shit

if you want to meet women and have reservations about going out or dont know where to begin, you can literally just create an app, FILTER it to what you like, and its fish in a barrel.

Dont start overthinking things

its really that simple
It’s that simple for you, and hey, I applaud you for that. I been on a dating app and didn’t like it, about 5 months go by, I go back on there and the same chicks is on there. Y’all chicks wit all ya pics and verbiage about what y’all want and all the dudes that I know that’s in ya inbox and in 5 months y’all couldn’t find one to make y’all take ya self off here..and don’t give me they forgot, nah they online b.

For 5 months with that Many opportunities, not one shot went down?Nah, I’m judging your jumper. Is this beneath you? Then get off, why you still here. Is it you? I told you and showed you one time, I’m kicking actual convo and the chick asked me if I’m down to impregnate her.

:Pathetic: Nah I’m good

It’s that simple for you, and hey, I applaud you for that. I been on a dating app and didn’t like it, about 5 months go by, I go back on there and the same chicks is on there. Y’all chicks wit all ya pics and verbiage about what y’all want and all the dudes that I know that’s in ya inbox and in 5 months y’all couldn’t find one to make y’all take ya self off here..and don’t give me they forgot, nah they online b.

For 5 months with that Many opportunities, not one shot went down?Nah, I’m judging your jumper. Is this beneath you? Then get off, why you still here. Is it you? I told you and showed you one time, I’m kicking actual convo and the chick asked me if I’m down to impregnate her.

:Pathetic: Nah I’m good
fam

what the FUCK does that have to do with you?!?!

so you view a chick that still on there as someone that no nigga is interested in so why should you be? Ever thought they waiting for their "Germs" to hit them up?

Pro tip: A lot of chicks create profiles then forget to deactivate their accounts

if you scared just say that. I hear pocket pussies on sale

fam

what the FUCK does that have to do with you?!?!

so you view a chick that still on there as someone that no nigga is interested in so why should you be? Ever thought they waiting for their "Germs" to hit them up?

Pro tip: A lot of chicks create profiles then forget to deactivate their accounts

if you scared just say that. I hear pocket pussies on sale
Pocket pussy? I gotta pocket dome giver, step ya solo game up b.

You probably still outchea using ya hand like a caveman

Pocket pussy? I gotta pocket dome giver, step ya solo game up b.

You probably still outchea using ya hand like a caveman
if you dont see the irony in your response, there aint no hope for you b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back