Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo wtf is up with amazon prime delivery service? How can i order something today and get it sent by sat, But changed the address to my bro house which in literally 5-6 miles down the street but have it sent the same day.........

Yo wtf is up with amazon prime delivery service? How can i order something today and get it sent by sat, But changed the address to my bro house which in literally 5-6 miles down the street but have it sent the same day.........
Maybe its a more frequented route for delivering

Was supposed to have a friend over for a lil late dinner. She said she was gonna be late like 1030. I said cool. Place an order for delivery but I was tired and dozed off. Just woke up 30-45 minutes ago. Like ohh shit. Phone was on silent. She obviously not here and I'm stuck wondering if she took the food. I'm hungry af. Skip gave me my money back. Gotta charge the rest to me being washed. I'll text her and apologize tmrw. I won't be calling. Her texts levels were quite aggressive. She might need some more time. I was awake at 9 when she should have been here tho. Ijs. And I plan on not letting that point go cause I'm a black king.

Was supposed to have a friend over for a lil late dinner. She said she was gonna be late like 1030. I said cool. Place an order for delivery but I was tired and dozed off. Just woke up 30-45 minutes ago. Like ohh shit. Phone was on silent. She obviously not here and I'm stuck wondering if she took the food. I'm hungry af. Skip gave me my money back. Gotta charge the rest to me being washed. I'll text her and apologize tmrw. I won't be calling. Her texts levels were quite aggressive. She might need some more time. I was awake at 9 when she should have been here tho. Ijs. And I plan on not letting that point go cause I'm a black king.

This is where you first fucked up but go off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back