Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it go

tenor.gif
5F875E68-C31D-4A26-B18A-03F50C94C140.jpeg

How much all them thats run him?

That's a win low key. Once everything delivered tell em only one thing showed up. Double up or asked for a refund.

:think2:
These mfs here take a pic of the package in your mmailbox or on your doorstep and email it to you. Only freebe we got was on a drawing tablet* that was delivered to the same number house but wrong street. Couple days later a realtor dropped off the package.

Last edited:
These mfs here take a pic of the package in your mmailbox or on your doorstep and email it to you. Only freebe we got was on a drawing table that was delivered to the same number house but wrong street. Couple days later a realtor dropped off the package.

Doesn't matter that they take a pic. They left it outside. Call em hours later tell em you just got home from work and the box wasn't there. They have to take liability.

If you don't sign for something or have it handed directly to you they cannot prove otherwise and have to give it up.

Smaller companies may give you trouble but Amazon making too much money to care. They charge it to the game.

Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk.

These mfs here take a pic of the package in your mmailbox or on your doorstep and email it to you. Only freebe we got was on a drawing tablet* that was delivered to the same number house but wrong street. Couple days later a realtor dropped off the package.
This used to happen to me at my old place. Me and this couple’s stuff used to get switched all the time. Luckily we were both good people, we always dropped each other’s things off.

Reactions: B_A
It’s funny how white people are sneaky with being nosey.

But let me peak in someone’s house.

My white neighbor is moving. I’m seeing more and more white folks move and more and more black folks come through here

F6C6ABE6-EA3D-4EA4-B4C5-3C1DF87C325D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back