Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
you-season-3.jpg
Know this city like the back of my hand

Isnt that giving right to unnecessary search

my first thought.....its cute and all but this will most likely bring attention you dont want

carry that shit, and let them know you got it when its time for that

Not enough young people with new ideas. I use to get on here to be put on. I can't remember the last time I was introduced to something new here.

Eventually imma just have the people that I like talking to here on other social media and not really be here like that.

So you used up all of Daz's beats and now you gone go start your own label eh?

sounds chronically familiar

nah seriously we just gettin old bruh.....people can always learn but at certain points its like sitting in a class you've already taken.....you seen it all, heard it all, done it all....."new" is just gonna be harder and harder to come by

trust me I get it.....nothing inspires me (artistically) these days.....im constantly looking for something to start that passion again like it was in high school....i could hear a song and get a whole idea for a character to draw and shit....that was a teenage mind tho, just bursting with creativity and awkwardness and ignorance

this is why rappers first albums be the bible and then from there it starts washing away

@1/2 can I camp in your back yard?

man come on cuh.....I cant get ONE real homie to come out here and do some country outdoor shit

the kids sleep outside on the trampoline (in a tent) sometimes lol

So you used up all of Daz's beats and now you gone go start your own label eh?

sounds chronically familiar

nah seriously we just gettin old bruh.....people can always learn but at certain points its like sitting in a class you've already taken.....you seen it all, heard it all, done it all....."new" is just gonna be harder and harder to come by

trust me I get it.....nothing inspires me (artistically) these days.....im constantly looking for something to start that passion again like it was in high school....i could hear a song and get a whole idea for a character to draw and shit....that was a teenage mind tho, just bursting with creativity and in awkwardness and ignorance
I think the key is staying plugged in with the youth more. I always want to see something new and that's what the youth are. Plus, it keeps you from being an old crusty nigga.

man come on cuh.....I cant get ONE real homie to come out here and do some country outdoor shit

the kids sleep outside on the trampoline (in a tent) sometimes lol
Real shit, next road trip to ATL imma stop by the ranch and see what you talking about.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
I’m at urgent care homie just told me we got a Covid test that provides results in 10 minutes

10 fucking minutes....u gotta love science

But nah shit u right I been getting the one day turnaround test

I’ve never heard of a 10 minutes test til today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back