Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont eem offer my boy no grease or nothin unless its a holiday

:imgood2:

All I saw you type is DRY. Do better😒.

Whatever I know some hoes that like it.

Honestly my beard the only thing I tend to with regularity. That gets the conditioner, balm and oil treatment. Everything else is as god intended right now cause I ain't letting any nigga cut my hair. Was rocking with my barber for 15 years. Smh.

Whatever I know some hoes that like it.

Honestly my beard the only thing I tend to with regularity. That gets the conditioner, balm and oil treatment. Everything else is as god intended right now cause I ain't letting any nigga cut my hair. Was rocking with my barber for 15 years. Smh.
The beard is most important. You not doin too bad then.

What was the recovery like?

Easy. I don't even remember the recovery to be honest. I had to take it easy and lay off sex for a week or two, but that was about it. It was a pretty small sacrifice for the pleasure of being able to raw dog for the rest of my life with no fucks given. Assuming my shit doesn't just grow and fuse back together which apparently sometimes happens.

Easy. I don't even remember the recovery to be honest. I had to take it easy and lay off sex for a week or two, but that was about it. It was a pretty small sacrifice for the pleasure of being able to raw dog for the rest of my life with no fucks given. Assuming my shit doesn't just grow and fuse back together which apparently sometimes happens.

Yeah I don’t think itll be too bad. Gonna take this hydrocodone they prescribed me and fade away all weekend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back